We take our clients from the beginning of the planning process all the way to the steps of the Capitol. We specialize in strategic planning for advocacy efforts, legislative drafting and coalition building. Our clients are given detailed information on developments in Congress and the Executive Branch concerning policies, plans, and funding decisions in the following areas
We closely monitor trends and uncover policy shifts, which gives our clients an edge when it comes to understanding the strategic impact of long-term defense spending and policy trends. Additional services include:
• Intelligence gathering, policy analysis and issue monitoring
• Response to congressional oversight inquiries
• Design and implementation of government relations and lobbying campaigns
• Access to personnel within key defense agencies and the federal government, as well as the defense oversight committees within the Congress
• Client readiness evaluation and preparation
• Coalition-building with other firms or trade groups
• Contract opportunities evaluation
Click here to read our code of ethics.
Etherton & Associates, Inc.
Since 2006, Etherton and Associates, Inc. has provided unique and effective consulting and government relations services to companies directly affected by Congressional and Executive Branch actions.
1489 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 304
McLean, VA 22101