– Defense Acquisition Reform: Where Do We Go From Here?
A staff report containing Jon Etherton’s recommendations for defense acquisition reform, for the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs’ Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (Oct. 2014).
– Acquisition Policy: FY17 Defense Authorization Act and Legislative Prospects for 2017
A summary and analysis of the FY17 Defense Authorization act, prepared for the NDIA. In it, Jon reviews the most important sections of the act and identifies legislative opportunities. (Feb. 2017).
– Overcoming Obstacles in Acquisition Reform
Jon Etherton’s testimony to the Committee on Armed Services, United States House of Representatives (Feb. 2014).
– NDIA Pathway to Transformation
A comprehensive report on acquisition reform, co-authored by Jon Etherton, submitted to the House and Senate Armed Services Committees (Nov 2014).
– Pentagon’s Acquisition Process
Government Matters hosted by Francis Rose, aired December 29, 2016.
Jonathan Etherton discussed the impact of the NDAA on the Pentagon’s acquisition process.
– Acquisition Transformation – Creating an Environment for More Effective Government and Industry Collaboration
Remarks made by Jon Etherton at the Lexington Institute Defense Acquisition Reform event (Nov 2015).
– Reform of the Defense Acquisition System
Jon Etherton’s testimony to the Committee on Armed Services, United States Senate (April 2014).